We take a look at Mzansi’s Most Stylish Soccer Players.
In this feature we take a look at some of our favourite soccer hunks and their impeccable taste in fashion.
This player loves wearing luxe tailored pieces and this is our fav!
Just like he does on the football pitch, the Sundowns player isn’t afraid of making bold and daring choices. This designer Moschino and denim shorts collaboration is showing us flames!
The Kaiser Chiefs striker is not afraid of showing off his physical features and we’re giving him the thumbs up!
Yeye is peerless when it comes to fashion! Expect him to make fashion headlines as well this spring.
The Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper is a big fan of street wear. We love how simple he tackles this look.
Daddy duties! We love how the famous Bidvest Wits player is matched up in denim with his adorable son.
Which look is your favourite?
Slayer Of The Week: Kamo Modisakeng!
Slayer Of The Week Is Kamo Modisakeng!
Kamo Modisakeng is a rising star who has graced our small screen on several acting gigs and continues to makes her presence felt on television.
You will most likely spot her on Mzansi Magic’s drama, Isithembiso.
Interesting facts about Kamo:
- Kamo has acted on prominent TV shows such as Rockville, Broken Vows, Ayeye, The Road and Isithembiso.
- She attended Dominican Convent High School in Belgravia.
- Kamo had a presenting gig on Selimathunzi.
- She appeared in the music video for Shimza’s song; Tidal Wave
- Sorry gents, Kamo is off the market. She is currently dating the Dreamteam member, Trey Sineke.
- Her beauty routine consists of washing her face with cold water.
Let’s start off the week right. Don’t you want to teach your skin to rehydrate itself? There’s really nothing more important for you #skincare routine than hydration. I wash my face with cold water ONLY and moisturize with the #Cliniquesa moisture surge every morning and then again before I go to bed. #RehydrateYourself #MoistureSurge
- She is a dog lover!
This is me in my natural state. I love it when the dogs wanna hang around me 24/7. Me & my children
Are you feeling her vibe?
Let us know in the comments section below.