Celebrity looks never disappoint and their weekend fashion is always impressive. As always, Mondays are when we round-up some of the weekend’s dopest ensembles and this Monday is no different. May these inspire your fashion this week.
KNaomi was sheer hotness in her outfit.
Kefiboo paired nighttime glam with daytime chic in this ensemble.
Bonnie Mbuli took to casual in this fresh jumpsuit.
Mrs. Ncwane did it again and slayed in a blush pink ensemble.
Thick Leeyonce served our winning look from the weekend. How sexy does she look in this number?
Which celebrity look stole it for you this weekend?
Slayer Of The Week: Kamo Modisakeng!
Slayer Of The Week Is Kamo Modisakeng!
Kamo Modisakeng is a rising star who has graced our small screen on several acting gigs and continues to makes her presence felt on television.
You will most likely spot her on Mzansi Magic’s drama, Isithembiso.
Interesting facts about Kamo:
- Kamo has acted on prominent TV shows such as Rockville, Broken Vows, Ayeye, The Road and Isithembiso.
- She attended Dominican Convent High School in Belgravia.
- Kamo had a presenting gig on Selimathunzi.
- She appeared in the music video for Shimza’s song; Tidal Wave
- Sorry gents, Kamo is off the market. She is currently dating the Dreamteam member, Trey Sineke.
- Her beauty routine consists of washing her face with cold water.
Let’s start off the week right. Don’t you want to teach your skin to rehydrate itself? There’s really nothing more important for you #skincare routine than hydration. I wash my face with cold water ONLY and moisturize with the #Cliniquesa moisture surge every morning and then again before I go to bed. #RehydrateYourself #MoistureSurge
- She is a dog lover!
This is me in my natural state. I love it when the dogs wanna hang around me 24/7. Me & my children
Are you feeling her vibe?
Let us know in the comments section below.