Easy steps to revive your curly hair
A curly weave, wig or natural hair is the easiest and affordable hairstyles to maintain, however, it requires patience. We give you all the tips and tricks on how to transform your dull hair into a good-looking moisturized curly pattern.
What you will need:
- Wide toothcomb (this prevents the hair from breaking)
- Empty spray bottle
- Any conditioner you have but TRESemme is the best
- Plastic bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Pour a finger full of conditioner into the empty spray bottle. Make sure to add enough water. Shake and mix well until the mixture looks milky.
- Separate your hair (weave/wig) into four sections and using a wide-tooth comb, gently untangle your hair making sure you straighten every hair strand.
- Spray unto the sections until the hair is fully soaked. Once done, place your hair in the plastic bowl, cover it with a clean plastic wrap and gently pop it into the microwave for at least 50 seconds.
- Always start detangling from the ends and slowly work your way up to the roots.
- Stop using heat to dry and style the curly wigs.
- When you come across a knot, use your fingers to loosen the knot and continue detangling with your comb
- Curling irons, straighteners, hot rollers and hair dryers cause fizziness.
Are you inspired to rock your curls?