This week all eyes are on the talented Isibaya actress
The beautiful Zinhle Mabena currently plays the role of infamous and ferocious Sihle on Mzansi Magic’s telenovela Isibaya. The sassy mother-of-one has made a comeback after taking some time off focusing on her leading role of motherhood and being a wife. We’ve whipped up amazing facts about her, and this is what we’ve gathered!
Here are some interesting facts about our #WCW
- She was born and bred in Dawn Park, a suburb on the East Rand
- She starred as Busi Thwala in SABC’s Mtunzini.com
- In 2012 Zinhle appeared in an episode of the e.tv anthology series eKasi: Our Stories in the episode titled “My Brother’s Plan”, a story about a young and ambitious woman who couldn’t go to university and has no option but help her no-good brother rob a local shebeen.
- The beaut is priveledged to work with industry giants like Nomzamo Mbatha, Pallance Dladla, Sdumo Mtshali , Thembi Nyandeni, Bongani Gumede and Siyabonga Twala among others
- Zinhle is married to the love of her life. Sorry Fellas!
- The talent has worked with award winning all round entertainer Jennifer Hudson on the movie Winnie Mandela.
- Motherhood is Zinhle’s greatest accomplishment because she’s doing a great job at making us broody! 🙂
- She is strong-minded to make her mark in the industry.
“People can expect more of me on TV. I have also made a decision to be make more appearances at events and on red carpets. Someone said 2018 is the year of the women, the African woman, and I’m ready to capitalize.”
- Zinhle loves travelling! The image below is from her recent trip in Bali, Indonesia.
We are looking forward to see what she has in store for her fans!