Native is seeking a talented and passionate junior designer to join our Cape Town team.
A tertiary design qualification and a bit of experience (preferably within digital) would be ideal. Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are paramount. We expect a positive attitude, contagious energy and an inspiring, strong work ethic. Must be self-motivated and willing to be challenged.
• Ongoing design of brand and campaign elements for our key retainer accounts
• Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail in all aspects of interactive design
• Must be relentless in work ethic and passionate to do the best work possible on each and every project
• Ability to learn quickly and absorb knowledge of more experienced designers
• A portfolio of great (interactive) design work
• Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
• Some working knowledge of interaction design, technology, usability and experience design
• An ability to think beyond static design and conceptualise rich, interactive audio-visual experiences
Want to join the Native team?
Email your CV and link to your digital portfolio to email@example.com.
If you really want to impress us:
Show off your digital savvy and creativity by sending us a link to a video telling us why you would be the perfect for the role. Videos are limited to five minutes in duration and must include a visual of you speaking.
Upload your video to YouTube (make sure the settings are marked as private for the channel) or to a private folder on DropBox, and send us the link along with your application.
Native is South Africa’s leading and first truly full service digital marketing agency, formed in 2010 on the back of a merger between three highly successful agencies namely Brandsh, Stonewall+ and Cambrient.
The agency is geared to provide brands and marketers with world-class work that is creatively driven yet consciously accountable to its metrics and ROI outcomes.
NATIVE Digital Agenc