Famous beaut Mihlali Ndamase named the Face of Daniel Wellington
Social media influencer and certified makeup artist Mihlali Ndamase was recently announced as the new face of international watch brand Daniel Wellington. Besides that, the stunner who is an industry favorite took to social media and shared her latest achievement because she likes updating her followers and we couldn’t be more thrilled for her!
The 21-year old has already accomplished a number of milestones within the industry, most importantly she’s collaborated with lingerie label Bras N Things, NYX Cosmetics, Nivea, fashion brand Khosi Nkosi and she’s now the first South African to be the official face of the well-known watch brand, Daniel Wellington.
Designer Quiteria & George, crafted a modern looking gown for the star because she has a bod to die for. She’s spotted all smiles as spectators showered her with compliments when she twirled and showed off her flirty frock.
— Mihlali (@mihlalii_n) July 22, 2018
Most importantly Mihlali has earned her stripes in the vlogging space. The beaut shares educational yet entertaining tips and tutorials using well known beauty brands like Mac, Bobbi Brown, Inglot and pop star Rihanna’s latest release Fenty Beauty on her self-titled YouTube channel Mihlali N
Things you need to know about Mihlali Ndamase
- Mihlali was born November 29, 1996
- She’s proudly Xhosa
- She is Co-Founder of Siyasizana Foundation
- A sight for sore eyes! Like it or not, Mihlali is the ultimate girly girl, hence, dressing up is her passion
- Say what? Mihlali attended an all-girls boarding high school in Pietermaritzburg
- She obtained her makeup qualification at LISOF because she loves playing with colours
- She’s got the brains! Mihlali is currently studying a BA in Strategic Brand Communications at VEGA School.
We wish Mihlali all the best with her career!