She is opening up publicly after the drama.
This spine-chilling episode is set to take place on MTV Base’s upcoming reality show called Behind The Story. The show chronicles some of Mzansi’s most, intriguing and controversial personalities like Somizi Mhlongo, Phat Joe, Lerato Kganyago, AKA and many more as they unveil their stories for the viewers at home.
The show which is hosted by the ever-gorgeous Pearl Thusi returns for the fourth season with a jam packed line up of Mzansi A-listers who are ready to spill the beans with their stories.
Pearl shared a sneak peak video of an upcoming episode featuring the self-proclaimed Queen of Gqom – Babes Wodumo.
In the episode, the famous hitmaker bares it all and uncovers the incident that took place on Metro FM regarding her much publicised domestic abuse between herself and ex boyfriend, Mampintsha.
Check it out:
Every episode will see Thusi sitting down with a gifted personality to have a heartfelt conversation.
Some interesting facts about Babes Wodumo:
- Her full name is Bongekile Simelane.
- Her stage name means “the famous Babes”. It came about after her friends and family believed she had the same eyes as a member of the music group The Babes. The beaut added “Wodumo” after she became famous for excelling at activities like dancing, acting, soccer and athletics.
- Babes broke out as a solo artist in 2016 with the release of her hit single “Wololo.”
- The beaut did a course in social work during her one-year stint at university.
- Babes was nominated in the Best International Act: Africa category at the 2017 BET Awards.
Will you be watching the show?
Let us know in the comments section.