If you have doubted Black Coffee’s influence and stardom then this will definitely change your mind. The globetrotting DJ has revealed a new Billboard in Los Angeles, California. It features none other but the man himself. This billboard serves as promotion for his residency at The Wynn Night Club in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Black Coffee is no stranger to the overseas recognition. After a successful and acclaimed Coachella set, it is more than safe to say that Black Coffee is an international sensation. We are more than excited to see another South African act break into the international market. We certainly hope acts like Cassper Nyovest, Distruction Boyz, and many others will follow suit as they’ve been recognised by the BET Awards as part of the Best International Act category.
#MCM: Isidingo’s Very Own Lerato Makhetha
This week our #MCM is Isidingo’s Lerato Makhetha.
South Africa was officially introduced to him through his role as Ntando Sibeko, son of businessman Lincoln Sibeko on the hit soapie, Isidingo.
Lerato followed his father’s footsteps and has been killing the industry and it’s quite clear that he is going places.
Quick facts about Lerato Makhetha:
- His father is the legendary South African actor, Jerry Mofokeng.
You are my father, my inspiration, my hero and my friend. I am honoured to get to do life with you by my side
He recently posted on social media.
- Lerato is a seasoned pianist and vocalist. He has worked with artists like Tuks Senganga, JR, Unathi Msengana and Kabomo
- The 32-year-old has been featured in numerous shows such as Chicken Murder and Wena Wedwa.
- He is a qualified real estate agent.
- Lerato is currently working on a hip-hop soul album, we can’t wait for the official release date.
- He has previously been featured on Generations: The Legacy and Umlilo.
- Lerato is happily married and is about to welcome his second child very soon.
Catch him on Isidingo during weekdays at 19h00 on SABC 3.