Gone are the days when blazers were only reserved for the office, boardrooms and interviews. Today, you can add your blazer fashion to any style ranging from suits, casual outfits right down to cute summer dresses. There are no limits to what you can do with a blazer and today, we show you how to style yours like a celebrity.
Match it up with your shoes like Winnie Ntshaba has done with hers.
You don’t always have to wear heels when rocking your blazer. Pimp it up with comfy pumps and you’re still good to go.
Another fresh way to wear your blazer is to pair it with your maxi dress; it’s uncommon but makes for a winning look.
Loot Love does it better and teams her blazer up with a matching pair of shorts. We approve.
Go the classic route like Kefilwe Mabote and don your blazer with denim and heels.
How do you wear your blazer fashion? Do share with us.
Slayer Of The Week: Kamo Modisakeng!
Slayer Of The Week Is Kamo Modisakeng!
Kamo Modisakeng is a rising star who has graced our small screen on several acting gigs and continues to makes her presence felt on television.
You will most likely spot her on Mzansi Magic’s drama, Isithembiso.
Interesting facts about Kamo:
- Kamo has acted on prominent TV shows such as Rockville, Broken Vows, Ayeye, The Road and Isithembiso.
- She attended Dominican Convent High School in Belgravia.
- Kamo had a presenting gig on Selimathunzi.
- She appeared in the music video for Shimza’s song; Tidal Wave
- Sorry gents, Kamo is off the market. She is currently dating the Dreamteam member, Trey Sineke.
- Her beauty routine consists of washing her face with cold water.
Let’s start off the week right. Don’t you want to teach your skin to rehydrate itself? There’s really nothing more important for you #skincare routine than hydration. I wash my face with cold water ONLY and moisturize with the #Cliniquesa moisture surge every morning and then again before I go to bed. #RehydrateYourself #MoistureSurge
- She is a dog lover!
This is me in my natural state. I love it when the dogs wanna hang around me 24/7. Me & my children
Are you feeling her vibe?
Let us know in the comments section below.