WATCH “Drunk” eMtee falls on stage while performing
Eish! South African rapper Mthembeni Ndevu, better known by his stage name Emtee, had a very rough weekend after videos of him collapsing on stage while performing went viral on Sunday.
Ndevu, who is best known for his debut hit single, “Roll Up”, received a lot of criticism from fans across all social media platforms as he stands accused of performing while being under the influence of alcohol.
He was doing a show alongside his fellow label mate, Saudi, who has since apologised to eMtee’s fans for the unfortunate incident.
To everyone who genuinely cares I’m sorry that you had to see that but iGOAT lethu is okay and we’re making it a serious priority to take better care of his health and even our own
WATCH WHAT HAPPENED
WATCH POLICE ESCORT EMTEE OFF THE STAGE
eMtee and his record label Ambitiouz Entertainment haven’t officially responded to the drama, keep it locked to zkhiphani for this developing story.
#MCM: Isidingo’s Very Own Lerato Makhetha
This week our #MCM is Isidingo’s Lerato Makhetha.
South Africa was officially introduced to him through his role as Ntando Sibeko, son of businessman Lincoln Sibeko on the hit soapie, Isidingo.
Lerato followed his father’s footsteps and has been killing the industry and it’s quite clear that he is going places.
Quick facts about Lerato Makhetha:
- His father is the legendary South African actor, Jerry Mofokeng.
You are my father, my inspiration, my hero and my friend. I am honoured to get to do life with you by my side
He recently posted on social media.
- Lerato is a seasoned pianist and vocalist. He has worked with artists like Tuks Senganga, JR, Unathi Msengana and Kabomo
- The 32-year-old has been featured in numerous shows such as Chicken Murder and Wena Wedwa.
- He is a qualified real estate agent.
- Lerato is currently working on a hip-hop soul album, we can’t wait for the official release date.
- He has previously been featured on Generations: The Legacy and Umlilo.
- Lerato is happily married and is about to welcome his second child very soon.
Catch him on Isidingo during weekdays at 19h00 on SABC 3.