Blue Mbombo is this week’s #WCW
Thandi Azul Mbombo who is popularly known as Blue, is a young, vibrant, talented and oh so gorgeous reality TV star!
Her striking looks and out of this world personality make her stand out from the rest, She continues to build her momentum by building a successful brand for herself.
Quick Facts About Blue;
- She hails from the sleepy town of Odendaalsrus in the Free State
- Her work ethic was put to the test when she started working as a promoter for the Lux beauty soap back in Welkom, Free State, when she was only 15 years old.
- Her twin sister Brown Mbombo, is just as beautiful as her and you can keep up with them on their joint Instagram page mbombotwins which pretty much centers around the local beauts and their passion for fashion.
- Blue has been featured on a couple of reality shows like Big Brother Mzansi, model search show Diamond In The Ruff and who can ever forget Diski Diva’s which was aired on Mzansi Magic.
- Brown is her biggest supporter.
- Blue is half Portuguese and her real name, Azul, means Blue and her sister’s real name is Acastanho (Brown).
- She loves travelling with her bestie, Brown.
- She is the face of Clere Radiance.
- The star also scooped her first international endorsement deal with Dark and Lovely Africa.
- She is a fashionista of note!
Check her out on social media:
Gqom Queen Busiswa Gqulu Embraces Her Curves
Busiswa Gqulu is doing it for girls with curves!
Being a public figure comes with a lot of scrutiny and the immense amount of pressure can become too overwhelming. What happens when one has to juggle a demanding career as well as being a first time mom? Being a new parent is not an easy task especially if you want to bounce back to your natural body but Busiswa Gqulu makes it look good!
Busiswa is one of Mzansi’s most dedicated performers and she is responsible for club bangers like Midnight Starring and Ngoku. Our fondest memory of her was at the #ChannelO20th celebrations alongside fellow artist Moonchild Sanelly.
This is where a very pregnant Busiswa showcased a groundbreaking performance that kept the crowd begging for more. Her dance moves in particular proved that you don’t have to be petite or slender to pull of such moves.
She has devoted her craft to her fans which then led her to grace the cover of Bona Magazine where she spoke about her tough childhood, dominating the music industry and embracing her biggest role yet – being a mom to her son, Lakhanya.
The Eastern Cape born star has always been comfortable in her skin and in an Instagram post, the 30-year-old dedicated the cover to her fellow curvy supporters,
It’s about all the girls who’ve been told the same things I’ve heard: “you’re too big”, “you must do more than talk in your songs”, “you were better off as a poet, for your body-type ” “what will you do if you run out of ideas?”,”we don’t design plus-sizes here”… well 5 years in the music industry & there is one thing I know for sure: I AM ENOUGH!! YOU are enough #CovergirlChronicles
Late last year, she celebrated yet another milestone with her collaboration with Prince kaybee,
When you kick off the week with the country’s number 1 song on all radio charts, AFTER they said being a baby momma will slow down your career. #BANOMOYA
She wrote on Instagram.